Saturday, October 8, 2016

What We Now Know


 There's a secret majick password that you can only see in hindsight.
We spoke those and then things changed but it didn't yet show.
 In those moments where everything synchs and I see clearly way ahead
and the way, the open way. The funeral is playing now. I guess it won't come back.
I see that this line had been written so many                                                               times.       before.

 I should have, did, know better, but I was so broken and--
 need. I think you could have gotten the arrow back.
 but it needed a sacrifice, magic, courage, clarity, you didn't.

looking me in the face and lying. Before and after. You did.





 Now I did. I spoke those majick words. I really did and I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment