Thursday, January 18, 2018

Shadow

She rises from darkness,
Vast unconscious of all,
The planet not least,                                     when you go into the void, you don't necessarily go anyplace, at all. That's a really funny part. Like, "ha, ha" funny. If you have my sense of humor, which, luckily for me, I do.
Control What They see,
But the shadow is everything
defined by their own predelection.

To some random idiot-- thanks for
recognizing the launch codes.
I wonder if I'm correct. Regarding
Cleansing.  Iching.
|::::|, first change,
27. earth of fire-->24. yoni of fire.
Stay on your tiger's perch, even if
Quiverful til you take your prey.
Returning, Persephone, from the
depths of the sundering cold.
Also, correct treatment, follow it.
Radiate confidence. Correct errors.
How I came to Uncle's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment