Saturday, November 12, 2016

prism.

Become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being. Such that each color is contained in its individuation and also in conjunction; of fullness. Refract. I was told to adopt the child in the dream. because the fool, to spring new, must integrate. Otter king was the story. I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being. I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.I become a prism through which passes unimpeded the pure light of being.

No comments:

Post a Comment