Friday, February 24, 2017

Chrononaut



I am continually confronted
by past pre-cognitions. I'm
busy in time. Spooky actions,
like the dreaming vessel, red
and twisted. The black and red
pieces. Lulu. The pool of serenity.
Walla Walla. Incubus. I'm way up
into some stuff here. I'm hard
headed. The cuts from high school.
The words just came from other.
This is where the myth of the muses.
Everyone has heard this flow.
Some get it down once in a while
in a form. It's Her voice humming
in the cosmos they hear -- the
buzzing hive.  Every true artist
is a medium. Renounce something.
A demand of result. Do not
succumb to extremes. You're
own private dancer. tarot:
ten pentacles. Myrna Loy?
Star anise, cloves.
What they miss is the hive-
nature. From north by
the railroad tracks where
the datura flowered, seven
blocks. Things in my life
take place out of time and
by my own instruction. There's
a serpentine dance, I'm shown.
It's why they watch. You are
theirs. Sete Maridos. I feel
acutely the nearing turn of
Venus as an itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment