Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I Said Wow. Right Now.

I danced with the sun today
And it filled me from within
Radiating at twilight, the Fool
brings Phosphorescence
Out of the Closet. It's a
Full time mystical Moon
Walk-Trip-Light. And I
Recall my perambulations
of the cross of three and four
I thought Holy Mother of Fuck
She played the frog, I said
You'll make rain. It did.
I will a complete healing.
Of Absence, Of Presence,
Of Self.

Aeolian Harp.
Radiant Dark.
My Absence In,
I see. It's a story,
Heartbreak Atomic,
of love impossible,
as most, in the end,
turn out truly to be.
But more lovely,
for its magical
existence in
a web of majick.
Illusions are not
Unreal, just ephemeral.
Beauty is. We just fail
to Accept that- Trying
to preserve a Delicate
treasure past bloom--
Let it go-- Let it in.
It lives in you anyway.
Seeing is the key.
The Spell was to
become. It's huge,
But I don't wish to
Fail from Lack
Of Imagination,
of Ghusto.
Contain your
contradictions.
Fall into this.
Ineffable Oceanic.
You've a small net
Sample Extrapolate
Assay Potentize


No comments:

Post a Comment