Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Nabirius Eminence

Requiring trouble Immediate spread Cancellation
invisible Skeezix, enduring the bewilderments
strange Harrowing power Annihilation arrangement
breathe the air that stands, for twenty-five illicit days,
Repaid your Duplicity I Must claim Atonement justice
sun crawling inside the sheets, the moon spinning
like a tornado, smoke rose from everything. You
did that. Abortion of trust, my world ripped to shreds.
Recompense abuse Today quashed Inglorious forever
I listened to a raging howl on a secret radio in night
Nabirius hades Eminence opens Zeroed ticket.
Owls cried in moonlight under frigid stars. The
hex is pronounced even during the tranquil day
of mended domesticity. Trace evidence of your
outrage remains only in my soul. But time is
nigh for you to taste that draught, the one you
brewed for me. Twenty-five is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment