Friday, May 19, 2017

Writing Orphic Portion Today






Having recognized the mask I'm putting on, I find the story unwinding as they always do from mythic beginnings. What dreams may come in this. Sleep. Like. Death? Walking into the other side is a long strange trip and we keep trafficing so in both directions. I broke open at the heart. But that was always meant to be. I've read it in my self-made myth and I understand that my heart opening to all of it was encoded. I'll be a space cowgirl in the eight dimensions simultaneous. I volunteered for the duty out of a love, a true, unwavering love, pure love of adventure. I adore. Perfume was what I tried to remember. Au 'd feminine. I have to go. There's a street in Walla that feels like a place out of space. It's not unlike my street. Or this town. We were always meant to open. I don't know why it goes like it does, but goes. And we're tsunami now.

No comments:

Post a Comment